According to a report of Public Relations Consultants Association of India, the PR industry is estimated to touch Rs. 2100 crore by fiscal 2020. PR or public relations agency is a planned communication process organisation or an individual which establish mutually beneficial relationships with the public. Some best public relations agencies of India can be found in Mumbai. While looking for top PR agencies , following functions and objectives should be checked, and these are as follows:
Functions of public relations agencies
Here are some functions of public relations agencies:
- Interpreting, analysing, and anticipating an opinion and attitude of the public towards drafting plans and brands to use the media influencer marketing
- Developing strategies to support every campaign of a brand and new move with the help of editorial content
- Writing and distribution of press release
- Writing speech
- Making strategies and executing media relations and public outreach events
- Writing web content for internal and external websites
- Developing strategy of a crisis public relations
- Responding to public reviews on social networking websites and handling the brand through the presence of social media platform
- Counselling employees concerningthe course of action, responsibility of an organisation
- Dealing with legislative agencies and government on behalf of the company
- Handling with public groups and investor relations
While looking for top PR agencies people often get confused with PR agencies and advertisement agencies of Mumbai. Both are entirely different. Public relations do not purchase advertisements and do not concentrate on paid promotions.
The objective of public relations
While searching for best PR agencies in Mumbai, the primary purpose of public relations is about maintaining a positive and decent reputation. Make sure it builds a strong reputation of an organisation and the strategic relationship with customer, investors, partners, public, employees and shareholders.
Importance of top PR agencies
With more than 63% of the value of most organisations in Mumbai depends on their public relations and image. It has become a crucial aspect of the growth of any company. Following points will show the importance of public relations of any organisation.
Building up a brand image:
With the help of PR agencies, one can boost and develop brand image globally. A decent brand image can help to reach the target audience. The plans of public relations can help a brand to capitalise on the chances.
- Promotion of brand value:
PR agencies can help in promoting the brand value of an organisation. Based on strategies, it utilises the brand image to the full extent by creating a favourable reputation of the organisation.
- Strengthening the community relationship
PR plans are used to pass positive feedbacks which are in a queue with brand image and its value. This helps to build up a good reputation of a brand.
From the above mentioned points and information, one can get the required service from top PR agencies in Mumbai and other cities of India. It will help you to expect the above mentioned objective and functions from PR agencies.